I am a peaceful person, be a witness of what might happen to me.

Today The central police Have gathered intensely around the circle of freedom to stop peaceful protesters from gathering today on the gathering Friday.
To all My brothers and sisters,
Here is the president of the country decides to use the Violence paper against his people. Thus, I just wanted to share with you somethings I have thought about them while I was reflecting on everything had happened today:
I hope that everyone who knows me knows that I am a peaceful person and that I have never hurt a single fly and I have never done anything bad in my life that would cause my life for. I do hope that you know that I am protesting for my future and for my friend's futures and not for anything else. Hence, if you do know me and I hope you will think good of me and think good of my brothers in the Freedom circle.They are all just like me, young youth who have wishes and dreams, who see a better future withing my life and for my sons and grandsons if God wills and I live through today.I also want to ask who still is with the president, and ask them a simple question, do you think I deserve to die ? do you think I did something wrong by peacefully protesting ? because today if I go and if I do stay and I will stay peaceful, I think I might be killed by central police and I do hope and wish that if that happens, it would wake you up and get you to see things as they really are and stand with people not with your own interest. For this revolution I am nothing if I die but you are more important because you will make the change, I am just a young boy.

For all of you, do not betray your sons and daughters in the circle, Aid them, Stand as one against the Darkness.
By the voice of  Gamdan Tq.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you Akhi Gamdan but out of your significant & beautifull words I felt like I do know you, I do know patriotic yemenis who would sacrifice themselves for the sake of yemenis' bright future, sure you're one of them.
    May Allah protects you & all yemenis and makes your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete